New Product Design / Formulation Optimization
Skilled researchers are employed and have access to key equipment to transition from a product idea, through Pilot Scale, and onwards to full commercial production. A product’s formulation can be optimized to the desired dosage form, which includes tablets, hardshell capsules, softgel capsules, powders, liquids, and creams.
As a contract manufacturer, Viva can collaborate for the development of new technologies. Further, based on business needs, this technology can be kept as proprietary or patent applications can be submitted. For more information, click the ‘Research Patents’ link or click here.
Current Targets of R&D
- Develop new products with unique formulation designation and new technologies that is committed to bringing safe and efficacious products to Canada, United States, and other countries from around the world.
- Develop new testing methods and manufacturing procedures to ensure the products produce are the best products.
- Continuous R&D into new drugs that have few or no side effects.
- Continuous animal model studies on several new substrates that are for certain diseases treatments.
- Clinic trial studies on certain drugs.
- Anti-Diabetic Research Project
- Anti-Cancer Research Project
- Insomnia Research Project from natural herbs
- Influenza Research Project from natural herbs
- Age related macular degeneration project from natural herbs
- Liver function improvement and liver detoxification project
- Stroke Prevention Research Project from natural herbs
- Synthesize new compounds for detoxification on harmful metabolites of certain drugs
- Development on cosmetics products
- Lung cancer early stage diagnosis and treatment
- Prostate Enlargement (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) treatment
- Cosmetics products: brightness cream, anti-age cream, moisture cream, nutrient essence cream, anti-wrinkle cream, BB cream, body lotion, eye cream
- Topical medicine