Welcome to Viva Pharmaceutical
State of the Art Facility with High Production Capacity
Founded in April 1994, Viva is considered to be the biggest GMP-certified pharmaceutical and natural health food products manufacturer in British Columbia, Canada. The company is dedicated to the constant improvement of its large modern facilities to ensure that all products are made using advanced manufacturing equipment at all stages of the production process from research to packaging.
Superior Quality and Standards Compliant Products
- Inspected and assessed by government officials to be compliant with Canadian GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing, since February 2000.
- Compliant Canadian GMP manufacturer of natural health products by the Natural Health Products Directorate, since March 2004.
- Manufacturing natural health products using pharmaceutical standards
- Full on-site laboratory that tests on all incoming materials, in process products and finished products
- Quick turnaround time
- One-stop shop for all your raw material sourcing, manufacturing, coating, testing, R&D, packaging and shipping needs
- FDA, Health Canada, NSF, Halal audited
- Audited by a variety of national and international clients
- Large production capacity of 40 million softgels, 25 million tablets and 10 million capsules on a daily basis
May 20, 2016 In support of Fort McMurray disaster Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. Donated $50,000 to the Canadian Red Cross
Jason Ko and his team from Viva Pharmaceutical in Richmond dRead more »
April 29, 2016 Viva at Edmond Leung CBCF Charity Concert
Viva shows support for anyone or any organization that suppoRead more »
February 28, 2016 – Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. successfully raised over $218,000 in support of Earthquake victims in Taiwan.
In the beginning of February, a terrible earthquake has toppRead more »
- May 20, 2016 In support of Fort McMurray disaster Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. Donated $50,000 to the Canadian Red Cross 2016.05.20